DEY takes a weekly look at news making noise on social media:
- EdWeek breaks down University of Virginia’s research: How Kindergarten has changed since 1998.
- Kindergarten Today: Less Play, More Academics
- The Washington Post takes an at-a-glance look at the growing movement sweeping the nation:
- Parents, teachers and children rally for public education at schools across the nation
- Alan Singer reflects on the culture at Success Academy; calls for the school’s closure:
- Success Academy’s War Against Children