“Black Lives Matter in School: Early Childhood Edition”
On March 17, 2021, DEY co-sponsored this webinar, with Haymarket Books and Black Lives Matter in School.
Nancy Carlsson-Paige, DEY co-founder and senior advisor, served as the panel’s moderator. Panelists included: Denisha Jones, DEY co-director, Angela Harris, Lalena Garcia, Makai Kellogg, and Takiema Bunch-Smith.
Resources Shared During Webinar
- 13 Guiding Principles of the Black Lives Matter in School Movement
- 13 Guiding Principles of the Black Lives Matter in School Movement for Young Children
What We Believe book information and teaching guide:
- What We Believe Information
- What We Believe Teachers Guide
- Framework and Education for Creating an Antiracist Environment for Children